WORLDWIDE SOFTWARE is a professionally managed Software Engineering Services Company that has successfully delivered several complex, enterprise-wide systems and solutions since its inception in 1993. Our services include the complete software life cycle from requirements gathering, design, development, testing to deployment. Our focus has been on ensuring customer satisfaction by solving multifaceted business needs through the creative use of technology.
WORLDWIDE SOFTWARE is a full service engineering outsourcing company.
Solve business problems through innovative and creative uses of technology.
Provide IS/IT strategy in an increasingly competitive global/local marketplace.
Complete software life cycle from requirements gathering, design, development, testing to deployment.
Create an “enterprise-wide” model of how the business operates using the principles of Information Engineering.
- Commercial Printing
- Consumer Products including Food and Beverage
- Financial Accounting and Audit
- Financial Payments
- Internet Gaming
- News, Media and Entertainment
- Automated Printing Solutions
- Billing Systems for large volume transactions systems
- Customer Service
- Data Warehousing and Analysis
- Decision Support Systems
- E-commerce platforms
- Financial Transaction Processing
- Human Resource Management and Incentive Management
- Inventory Management
- Operations Management
- Sales Management & Sales force automation
- Transaction Processing using EDI
- Transactional Systems supporting large volumes
- Web Portal development
- Data Security supporting Payment Card Industry Standards (PCI Compliant, VISA, etc.)
- Geographically Distributed, Scalable, High Volume, Mission Critical systems.
- High transaction e-commerce platforms
- IP Telephony & Unified Messaging using H.323 stack
- Large Scale Image processing using custom algorithms for Printing Industry
- Mobile device Applications (Palm, Symbian, Windows CE, Java, etc.)
- Network monitoring and Control systems using SNMP & proprietary protocols
- Web to Print solutions using digital print-on-demand methodology